The color that was relegated to Elle Woods is back! I’m not much of a lover of pink, but…. it’s in, and the color is so feminine and flirty that you should definently find a way to incorporate pink into your wardrobe this season!
See some color trends and outfit inspo below:
Inspo from street style and runways make me believe that pink is the IT cool girl color! Here are some tips to make wearing pink cool:
- dress it down- add a graphic t shirt to dressy pink coutletes or a pink skirt
- to help break up the color, color block with a top or bottom that is a solid color like blue or green- go for contrasting colors
- pair with masculine pieces to give it more of an edge
- wear a pink print like floral .
- get sporty with it – an oversized pink sweatshirt or sweatpants for an athleisure look.
SHOP THE LOOK: